Saturday, June 23, 2007

Super Saturday



This weather is truly wonderful. We are usually into HOT and humid but not right now. And right now is all we actually have. So I will enjoy another beautiful day.

I took this picture yesterday in the backyard. This is the residents bluebird's second family. I can see some blue on the wings of the 4 babies. They will soon be leaving the nest. The parents are the very best. Occasionally they will rear a third family according to my book but did not do that last year. Time will tell.

I redid all the mistakes on my Irish Chain blocks yesterday and started sewing the rows together. There is still a lot of work making the borders. This is a pattern by Elenore Burns. She gives very detailed directions and IF YOU FOLLOW them all is good. I sometimes get the pressing direction wrong and have to redo that.

No comments: