Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Take a Breath




We have had several days of rain and the sun is beautiful today. It is chilly but promises to be warm later on today.

There are so many people angry, offended and just plain nasty. I am appalled at the names people call our President and not just because of who it is. I thought it was just as bad with Bush. What does that make us look like to other nations? I am sure it is always the way it has been done-----but does that make it right?

When you want to say something nasty---take a breath---and hear yourself in your head. Is this how you want to be remembered? Is this the example you want your children to follow?

The picture is a stuffed bear made out of scraps a quilting friend sent to me. I was tempted to toss them out but decided to make this little guy.

When life hands you scraps----make something beautiful out of them.

No comments: