Saturday, March 14, 2009

New Class Project







I had a wonderful group of ladies in my last Beginner Class. They bonded so nicely and said they felt like they were back in time at a quilt gathering. Many wanted to repeat the class. I think there is a lack of connection sometimes with all the technology in our world today. We need flesh and blood togetherness as women. We need a place to just be ourselves and talk about things of our heart. There is no judgement here and no cattiness. Put down the handheld stuff and sit with each other. I love these ladies and look forward to having them in my next class.




I needed to come up with a new project for them but also that would teach the others joining the class. I decided to do a fusible project. This was fun and designed by me after remembering something similar from Simply Quilts TV show.

No comments: