Thursday, March 19, 2009

Try Not To Worry


Matthew 6: 28
And why do you worry about clothes? See how the lilies of the field grow. They do not labor or spin.

29 Yet I tell you that not even Solomon in all his splendor was dressed like one of these" came to mind as I wandered from one flower to another, admiring their beauty.

When we are scared of all the news of today---go to the manual for how to live.

Start your day with gratitude in your heart. Find joy in the simple things. I see lots of tiny flowers in the lawn. Some would call them weeds.

The beautiful child I take care of finds joy everywhere. His whole body lights up with his Mom comes home from work. He has fun with me but his greatest joy is the one who created him.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that these words have blessed me today. God bless you.