Sunday, August 29, 2010

Center Medallion



I have a pattern from Quilt In A Day that is for a large medallion type center. I finished that and realized I had made a mistake on it. But even a quilter would prolly not know what it was. So I combined the disappearing 9 patch blocks with this and ended up with this quilt.

I moved out more stash from the bright red white and blues. I also managed to quilt this one without one thread breakage on my Handiquilter. I do not think that has ever happened and I quilt really fast. If I slowed down some it would prolly work better.

There are 3 mistakes in this quilt but they are design type ones so it will be just fine. I made another center the right way so I will come up with a quick way to finish that top today.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Wow I can't see any mistakes and love the quilt. I can't believe how quickly you get quilts done!!!