Thursday, December 30, 2010

Lizzie House Exchange Blocks


I am on a quest to rid myself of any and all UFO's. I do not let myself get many as it slows down my creative process. While going through my drawer of where they would be---I found these darling blocks from some online friends. We did an exchange of our houses in a quilt block.

In no time at all, I had this darling wallhanging for the dining room.
this is where my laptop is and I wanted to be able to see it all the time.

I completed another top from exchanged blocks and it is on the HQ right now. Aside from some orphan blocks I will enter 2011 without any UFO's. I do have a couple of projects in progress but work on them. I also have a patriotic log cabin in the works.

I started quilting from the internet for lots of learning. I read about all these UFO's and just did not want to let that happen to me. I am learn from other people quite easily.

No comments: