Saturday, January 1, 2011

Star Exchange Quilts--Last UFO of 2010


I hosted an star exchange block with some of my online friends. We were to use white, blue and green mainly. You could use any star pattern you liked. I FINALLY got mine put all together and quilted. I LOVE it.

I have a small TV in the bedroom and a chair from my Mom. This will be my quilt to cover up when in there. We keep the bedroom quite cold.

I had to learn to go to sleep without the TV on and Chas had to learn to sleep in a frigid bedroom. Compromise at its best.

I still have a huge pile of donated patriotic blocks to put into quilts. I also have a few orphan blocks but have found out it is good to hold onto a few. I sometimes hear of a charity wanting blocks for a project and then can send one right off.

So I have a fresh start to 2011. I have a couple of Block of The Month projects to stay caught up with throughout the year.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Beautiful quilt Eileen.