Sunday, July 3, 2011

Little Farm Animals


I am continuing to sew up this lovely donated fabric from Joan. This is cute little farm animals. I pulled the rest from stash. I wanted enough for the backing so needed to find something else for the borders. They were already cut from something else---who knows what???

I am also on a decluttering mission. I usually get rid of something I have not touched in 2 years. BUT I still had things sitting around from my teacher life...like plastic baskets, etc. They went off to the thrift shop yesterday. And a HUGE big black plastic bag sits waiting for the dump.

We have a LARGE basement in this rental house and other than Christmas decorations and yard type stuff, I hope to have nothing down there of mine. I am getting close.

1 comment:

Kathie said...

Sounds like you have been very ambitious with both your sewing and you cleaning!! Great on both counts.