Saturday, February 4, 2012

Quilts From 3 Dudes Quilting



My Arizona friend Janet shared this free pattern with me in North Carolina last October. I sort of forgot about it until I saw one she made. I do not save scraps so I had to go to fabric to cut out the strips. I cut out so many I had enough to make 2. I really love making this pattern and see more in my future.

It is available here:
http://www.3dudesquilting.com/free_patterns.html

Look for the one called Let's Strip It Magic Mountain Quilt.

Both of these will be donated to Quilts Of Valor after my guild Show and Tell later this month.

2 comments:

Kathie said...

Super cute Eileen. Thanks for posting the site, I will have to check that out later when I get a little more time.

Miss Hillbilly said...

I saw the Mo star version of this, and I am so glad that you gave us the link to the original. I want to see what else they've come up with.