Thursday, September 13, 2012

Missouri Star Tutorial Diamond Rail Fence

I love the Missouri Star Website. They have so many wonderful video tutorials on there. The latest one was a Diamond Rail Fence. I love adding diamonds to what can be a rather boring quilt. I quilted stars in the center of the larger diamonds. Next time I will not add the smaller ones. They are fiddly to put on. I also will trim the blocks a bit to get them to a perfect exact size. I cut lots more strips so I will be able to make another one without cutting too much more.
This quilt will be mailed off to our troops in Afghanistan through Quilts Of Valor.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is definately a great deal to find out about this topic.
I really like all the points you've made.

Here is my web-site trouwen alkmaar